- Something I’m good at. | Britt in Boots on RocKwiz Repeat
- Something I’m good at. | Britt in Boots on Something that makes me happy.
- A Return to Life in the Sunshine – Blog Carnival 2014 | Noni Doll on Something that makes me happy.
- Something that makes me happy. | Britt in Boots on Black fingernails, red wine, I wanna make you… wear that sweater?
- The Demise of Big Day Out – or – How Not To (Not) Announce Things To The Media | Britt in Boots on Homebake Festival Postponed
Read the Printed Word!
This is My Jam
Tag Archives: pulp
[image source] This afternoon, Triple J begins their countdown of the Hottest 100 of the Past 20 years, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their yearly countdowns. I managed to get my vote in right on the midnight deadline last … Continue reading
Last week, I was invited back behind the decks at Mr McClelland’s Finishing School. This is what I played. Set #1. Kaiser Chiefs – “I Predict a Riot” Employment  Lash – “Take Me Away” The Beautiful and the Damned … Continue reading
[Image courtesy of Leah Robertson at The Vine] I’m standing at the front in a sold-out crowd at Festival Hall. There is only a strong barrier, and about a metre or so of space between myself and the one and … Continue reading
Florence + the Machine kick off their US tour next week, and Flo’s dresses have been exclusively designed for her by Gucci! [Image from People] Pulp are coming! Pulp are coming! And I’m going to keep going on about it … Continue reading
Dr Jarvis Cocker and I, December 2009 Presale tickets for Pulp’s Melbourne & Sydney shows went on sale at 9am today, and I’m pretty excited to say that I booked a pair for myself and Glenn. Don’t worry if you … Continue reading
“The Baby-Sitters Club changed my life,” says a 29 year-old man. Yes, really. Want to be a rock critic? As William Miller did in Almost Famous, you should always look to Lester Bangs for guidance. Have you seen “The Doctor’s … Continue reading