- Mel on An incomplete guide to Melbourne Christmas Markets.
- papertoyou on An incomplete guide to Melbourne Christmas Markets.
- The Day of the Doctor | Britt in Boots on Around Town: Splendid Chaps
- Episode 12 of Empire of Enthusiasts (featuring me!) | Britt in Boots on The sun always shines on TV
- Britt on Costuming and Cosplay: Janet Snakehole
Britt in Boots on Facebook
Read the Printed Word!
This is My Jam
Tag Archives: oasis
[image source] This afternoon, Triple J begins their countdown of the Hottest 100 of the Past 20 years, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of their yearly countdowns. I managed to get my vote in right on the midnight deadline last … Continue reading
Last night was warm and sticky, and the tiny little bandroom at Smith St’s Grace Darling Hotel was absolutely packed. Normally, you wouldn’t expect such a crowd for a couple of cover bands, but if you’d seen the calibre of … Continue reading
Last year’s Music Diary Project was a great insight into the different ways that people listen to music. I was shocked to discover that I didn’t actually listen to CDs anywhere near as much as I thought I did. In … Continue reading
Recently, I’ve found myself listening to Triple M a couple of nights a week. At my new place of employment, we’re allowed to have the radio on, and with many of my coworkers being male football fans, it’s always tuned … Continue reading
A café in Glasgow If I’ve learnt anything from the Music Diary Project so far, it’s that I don’t listen to music anywhere near as much as I used to. 18 months ago, my life had a seemingly continuous soundtrack, … Continue reading