- Something I’m good at. | Britt in Boots on RocKwiz Repeat
- Something I’m good at. | Britt in Boots on Something that makes me happy.
- A Return to Life in the Sunshine – Blog Carnival 2014 | Noni Doll on Something that makes me happy.
- Something that makes me happy. | Britt in Boots on Black fingernails, red wine, I wanna make you… wear that sweater?
- The Demise of Big Day Out – or – How Not To (Not) Announce Things To The Media | Britt in Boots on Homebake Festival Postponed
Read the Printed Word!
This is My Jam
Tag Archives: doctor who
Yes, I downloaded them. No, I haven’t read them. — A spoiler-free discussion of the leaked Doctor Who scripts.
Beware the Doctor Who spoilers! The scripts for the first five episodes of season 8 have somehow made their way in to the big bad world also known as “the internet”. Capaldi & Coleman [x] On Monday, a statement was … Continue reading
How do you commemorate a television series that’s been around [on and off] for 50 years? That’s more than twice my current age. In putting together this 50th anniversary episode, Steven Moffat had a big job ahead of him, and … Continue reading
Oh no, not me again!1 The second episode of Empire of Enthusiasts was released while I was on holiday last week. I’m a little bit hesitant to embed the video here, or even link to it, for fear of embarrassment. … Continue reading
Do you like to spend your weekends crammed into a tiny space out the back of Public Bar with a bunch of Whovians? If so, you should have been at the recording of Splendid Chaps last Sunday afternoon. ‘What is … Continue reading
I desperately want to cosplay as either governess or barmaid Clara. Or possibly both. [Image from The Telegraph] Spoilers for the Doctor Who Christmas Special lurk below the jump. Enter at your own risk.
I haven’t watched “Angels in Manhattan” yet. I know it’s there, waiting for me on iView, but I just can’t bring myself to watch it. Not quite yet. I’m not ready to say goodbye to Amy Pond and Rory Williams. … Continue reading
These pictures are only mildly relevant to the following rant, but I really wanted an excuse to post Rory in his pants. [Source]. Something that I’ve been noticing, particularly within the Doctor Who fandom, is that there seems to be … Continue reading