- Mel on An incomplete guide to Melbourne Christmas Markets.
- papertoyou on An incomplete guide to Melbourne Christmas Markets.
- The Day of the Doctor | Britt in Boots on Around Town: Splendid Chaps
- Episode 12 of Empire of Enthusiasts (featuring me!) | Britt in Boots on The sun always shines on TV
- Britt on Costuming and Cosplay: Janet Snakehole
Britt in Boots on Facebook
Read the Printed Word!
This is My Jam
Tag Archives: codeine velvet club
Last year’s Music Diary Project was a great insight into the different ways that people listen to music. I was shocked to discover that I didn’t actually listen to CDs anywhere near as much as I thought I did. In … Continue reading
7:35am Triple R’s Breakfasters provide the soundtrack for my morning routine, as per usual. I’m in a hurry, so the radio is merely background noise as I run about the house getting ready. 8:27am I’m not in the best of … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again: SYN radio applications are open for season three. If you’ve always dreamed of hosting your own radio show [as I have], then now’s the time to make your pitch! [A few things to keep … Continue reading
The Fratellis are done and dusted, according to NME.com. This saddens me a little, but, you know, these things happen. I was an avid Fratellis fan, but they peaked with their first album, and after the youthful energetic brilliance of … Continue reading