- Something I’m good at. | Britt in Boots on RocKwiz Repeat
- Something I’m good at. | Britt in Boots on Something that makes me happy.
- A Return to Life in the Sunshine – Blog Carnival 2014 | Noni Doll on Something that makes me happy.
- Something that makes me happy. | Britt in Boots on Black fingernails, red wine, I wanna make you… wear that sweater?
- The Demise of Big Day Out – or – How Not To (Not) Announce Things To The Media | Britt in Boots on Homebake Festival Postponed
Read the Printed Word!
This is My Jam
Tag Archives: codeine velvet club
Last year’s Music Diary Project was a great insight into the different ways that people listen to music. I was shocked to discover that I didn’t actually listen to CDs anywhere near as much as I thought I did. In … Continue reading
7:35am Triple R’s Breakfasters provide the soundtrack for my morning routine, as per usual. I’m in a hurry, so the radio is merely background noise as I run about the house getting ready. 8:27am I’m not in the best of … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again: SYN radio applications are open for season three. If you’ve always dreamed of hosting your own radio show [as I have], then now’s the time to make your pitch! [A few things to keep … Continue reading
The Fratellis are done and dusted, according to NME.com. This saddens me a little, but, you know, these things happen. I was an avid Fratellis fan, but they peaked with their first album, and after the youthful energetic brilliance of … Continue reading